Cannabidiol (CBD) extracted from hemp plant is having a moment and has found its way into many products including balms, chocolates, hummus, beverages, honey, cheese puffs, face mask, bath bombs etc. It is safe to say CBD market is exploding at a rapid pace. It is seen as a quirky and fun way to treat a wide range of health issues.
Craze for CBD beverages:
CBD beverages are one of the popular ways to consume CBD. The cannabidiol infused drinks work almost the same way as edibles. The effects kick in after an hour or so and the effects last for about 6 hours. Sipping CBD drinks enhances your mood and leaves you refreshed throughout the day.
Many resort to CBD water since they find it to be a healthier alternative of water. Start by finding a trusted manufacturer. If you are looking for reliable CBD manufactures to purchase CBD sparkling water, visit the website of Wyld CBD. You’ll find flavored water in 4 exciting flavors. Their products have 0 THC content and hailed by customers for being effective.
Make your own CBD drink:
Yes, you read it right. It is possible to make your own CBD drink. CBD tinctures are alcohol-based and easily fuse with other beverages. You can make your own CBD infused smoothie, latte, cocktail or any health drink using it.
Below are few kickass recipes which can be adjusted as per your personal preference. Both CBD oils and tinctures can be used to make CBD beverages. When you are making CBD cocktails you’ll have to use add CBD in syrup form so that it easily integrates with any drink.
CBD syrup preparation:
- Mix 4 gm of decarboxylated flower, 2 cups of agave syrup, 2 tablespoons liquid lecithin and 2 cups of water in a pot
- Let the mixture simmer for 30 minutes
- Drain the resulting syrup and let it cool.
- CBD margarita: Take ½ cup lime juice, ¼ cup Grand Marnier, ½ cup ice and 1 tsp CBD syrup in a blender and puree them. Pour them in a glass and roll the rim of the glass with salt as in the classic Margarita.
- CBD Pisco Sour: Blend it with CBD syrup (1 ½ ounce) and 2 ounces of lime juice. Add 3 ounces of brandy, ¼ cup ice, 1 egg white, and couple of drops of bitters to it. Puree everything until smooth and pour it in a glass.
- Apple coconut CBD smoothie: Blend 15 mg of CBD oil, ¼ cup apple juice, ¼ cup coconut milk, half a banana and 1 tsp of cinnamon. This tastes great, is healthy and lowers your blood sugar levels.
- Blueberry CBD smoothie: Take 1 cup of blueberries, ½ cup of Greek yogurt, ¼ cup cranberry juice, 1 tbsp sugar and 15 mg of CBD oil and blend them together for a creamy blueberry smoothie.
CBD hot chocolate: Add 1 cup milk and 4 squares of dark chocolate to a pain and simmer it until the chocolate melts. Add 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 15mg of CBD oil to the milk and chocolate mixture for a tasty treat.
Your favorite drinks turn extra-healthy when you add CBD to them. Try these super-easy recipes and consume CBD in the tastiest way possible.